When finding ways to control who can access your industrial or commercial properties, no one can beat the cost-effective and secure boom gates. It is the bar or the gate that rise and lowers to block the entrance of a property. In other words, it helps regulate which vehicles are authorized to pass through the building or office and which are not. The system assures the policy of one-person one-token so no one can cheat the entry. The right boom gates allow the drivers only to move into the premise with a required pass, and they might also have to pass through a toll, to get access to the inside of a premise. The boom gates stop any sudden intrusion or speed.
Guide To Selecting The Best Boom Gates
To make sure you get the best from among the comprehensive range of boom gates, consider the following factors:
- Before purchasing a cost-effective and secure boom gate, analyze the place where you want to install it and buy one that suits the site. For example, factory entrance, car parks, railway crossing, etc.
- Look for extra features in your boom gates like solar power compatibility, battery backup, loop detectors, radio controls, etc.
- Another factor to consider is the price of the boom gates. But remember never to compromise on the safety for a cheaper cost. Make sure you are choosing both cost-effective and secure boom gates.
- Put the focus on the frequency of operation at which the boom gates run. In high traffic areas, it is common to get 500 operations a day.
Boom Gates For Enhanced Security
The popularity of boom gates is increasing day by day because of the security it offers to the property. The ways in which it increases the protection of the premises are mentioned below:
- Only authorized people get the access
When you install cost-effective and secure boom gates, you can be assured only those will get the entry who are authorized to get the access. This means if a vehicle tries to enter the gate without having the required RFID tag, it won’t get access. This is the reason why high-quality boom gates are used for commercial spaces, shopping malls, parking lots in buildings and in major industrial sites.
- Block the entry for some vehicle
Boom gate also allows you to block the entry for some people. You just have to add them to the blocklist along with the person’s credential, and he or she will not be able to cross the entry.
- Manage the traffic safely
If you face problems managing the traffic because of the small space, you can get yourself cost-effective and secure boom gates. It will maintain the number of vehicles that can enter and prevent those who are not allowed.
- Efficient security
These cost-effective boom gates often come with push buttons, remote control, and biometric sensors. These are best when you are looking for high-level security. The system makes it very hard for imposters to break in.
- No-touch entry
These days it is also essential to have a contactless entry, and cost-effective and secure boom gates can help make it possible. The entry process right from the access to the approval is done through digital software, which does not need any contact.
High quality gates are equipped with the right sensors and most of the durable gates give you the best value for money. Therefore, you can rely on this security system more than the traditional guard system. Also, since maintaining the security of the people living in the premises or the confidential data stored in the offices is important, you need to make sure it is well protected by high-level security.